Vulnerability assessment and Penetration testing in a distributed environment
It’s vital to note the difference between Securities assessments and vulnerabilities: assessments are aimed on finding vulnerabilities, often without regard to actually exploiting them and getting in. Thus, penetration testing usually goes deeper, with its goal of taking over systems and stealing data, while security and vulnerability assessments are broader, involving the process of looking for security flaws.
In this context, we provide detailed training in:
- Introduction to Vulnerability assessment
- Software and tools
- Scanning software
- OWASP top 10
- Introduction to Penetration testing
- PT software and platforms
- Compliance and other Industry standards
- Hands-on in state-of-the-art lab.